Powered By Blogger

On The Night I Cried, Music Was My Remedy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6ajkB_YeSw


              In just, more or less, ten minutes, I managed to compose this song. I can't quite remember when it was, but the feeling's still fresh. I can't remember what made my tears fell that night but I remember how my heart pounded, how my ears wanted to hear only melody, how I wanted to scream, how I wanted to be alone, how I could write everything in less than a minute, how suddenly I could press every key I want, how I sing what I felt that night while crying, how I put everything on paper,how numb I was but happened to put it all up, how I just made a love song, and how I am broken.

             A love unsaid, a love you never thought you would feel, an unrequited one. For those who loved.. and were broken.. but still have the courage to love... This one's for you.


 STILL WAITING
by Mavee Edar

staring blankly at this corridor
waiting for an answer
waiting for your call
tell me im a little paranoid
but that's the way i feel
and that's what makes it real

refrain:
and so i set aside the question
of what i want
to make a way for what i have to do
coz im a good girl
and that's what good girls do

chorus:
give me a sign so that i wont pretend
give me a reason to stay until the end
tell me if you dont want me in your life
so that i could go and lose my own fight
but im still waiting

you dont know it hurts me so bad
knowing that you have your girl
and i am left
it made me realize how strong i am
for how more long years
should i wait and stand?

(repeat refrain and chorus)

0 komento:



Post a Comment